Perhaps in its lowest position for a long time, Eat Bulaga! placed only 5th in the daytime top 10 last Monday, July 23, in the nationwide ratings based on the data from Kantar Media.
The GMA-7 noontime show got 14.6% viewers share, ranking below ABS-CBN daytime soaps and its State Of The Nation (SONA) coverage.
Be Careful With My Heart was still on top with its 20.2% rating, a high one for a daytime program.
Shooting to number 2 was Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Pintada which stars Denise Laurel and Martin Del Rosario. The story of a teacher-student romantic relationship has gotten the fancy of more televiewers on its second week.
Here are the top 10 daytime and primetime programs based on the Total Philippines (Urban and Rural) survey of Kantar Media on July 23, 2012:
July 23, Monday
- Be Careful With My Heart (ABS-CBN) – 20.2%
- Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Pintada (ABS-CBN) – 16.3%
- Ulat Sa Bayan Ang Ika-3 S.O.N.A. (ABS-CBN) – 15%
- Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo (ABS-CBN) – 14.9%
- Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) – 14.6%
- It’s Showtime (ABS-CBN) – 13.1%
- Two Wives (ABS-CBN) – 12.9%
- Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto (GMA-7) / Hindi Ka Na Mag-iisa (GMA-7) – 11.4%
- It Started With A Kiss 2 (GMA-7) – 10.7%
- Chef Boy Logro: Kusina Master (GMA-7) – 10.5%
- Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) – 36.3%
- Princess And I (ABS-CBN) – 33.3%
- TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) – 29.2%
- Aryana (ABS-CBN) – 22%
- Lorenzo’s Time (ABS-CBN) – 18.8%
- 24 Oras (GMA-7) – 17.3%
- Makapiling Kang Muli (GMA-7) – 15.6%
- Luna Blanca (GMA-7) – 15.1%
- One True Love (GMA-7) – 12.4%
- Inside Protégé (GMA-7) –10.4%